Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Reporting Issues

Wychavon | Reporting litter, flytipping, highways damage, graffitti etc can be reported here

Wychavon | Full and overflowing dog waste bins can be reported here

Worcestershire County Council | Potholes, lights out, grit bin problems, pavement issues e.g. overgrown hedges etc can be reported here

Hanbury Parish | Maintenance issues such as broken furniture, street lights, areas that need care etc can be reported using the form found here.

West Mercia Police | 0300 333 3000 or report by clicking here.

Worcs Fire & Rescue | 0345 122 4454

Severn Trent Water | Report a problem by clicking here.